Welcome to Seastar Community Acupuncture
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Welcome to Seastar Community Acupuncture. We hope you will make this your “acupuncture home” and enjoy the relaxing and healing atmosphere here.
All fees are sliding scale: First visit $30-$60 Return visits $20-$50
Acupuncture is an ancient medicine that is very healing in our fast-paced modern world. We offer acupuncture treatments in a peaceful, relaxing community setting, the way acupuncture has traditionally been performed in Asia. Receiving acupuncture together has many benefits:
- You choose what to pay on our sliding scale. We never ask about your income.
- Rest as long as you like, with no time limit.
- Friends and family can be treated side by side.
- Remain clothed in a comfortable recliner. Points on the arms and legs are used to treat the whole body.
- Morning and evening hours to fit your schedule.
Call 503.253.0669 right now to start getting help with that headache, backache, stress, allergies, and many other things. Put your health first. Try coming in soon for some change-of-season balancing acupuncture and help smooth your transition into autumn.
Tell all your family and friends about our website too, so they can schedule their appointments right away.
Nondiscrimination Statement: This clinic appreciates the diversity of human beings and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ability, life orientation, marital status, age, national origin, language, size, education or HIV status.
All photos on website (c) Shari McBride.